What you Feed your Ragdoll(s) Matters!!
The drug that is found in euthanized animals x road kill have been found in some pet foods - no lie, Google it.
Think what feeding that to your fur-baby over time does to him or her.
The food we feed Guarantees Not to put any of that in their food x the food we feed has
Never Been Recalled - Ever!!
The thought/hope is, the less chemicals you feed, the healthier x longer they will live.
Many people ask us how we get our Ragdoll's coats to look so good x shiny. To be honest we believe it is good genetics ;-) lol but the other reason is what we feed them. Just like with humans, the healthier you eat the better your, skin, hair x nails look and its the same with our Ragdolls.
Click on any of the links
to check out the food we feed
Our kittens x adults eat the all stages
please contact us with any questions about any of it.
Feed your Ragdoll(s) for Free
The company we purchase our food through has a field rep program. All reps receive $$ back on what they themselves purchase (yes there is a min but its easy reach)
Now, while it does cost more per bag than most (but not all) Pet Food in the store does
- You Will Not Buy As Much As Often -
- So you will feed Way Less -
- 1 breeder bag last our 5 cats 1 1/2 -2 months
- That Means you spend less to feed them -
- As time goes by x I place other customers under you - you will earn a % from their purchases on top of the % you are already earning off what you personally purchase and eventually, like us you will get more money back than what you spend (we spend a lot) therefore earning Free Food, like we do. Basically the company pays us more money back than what we spend each month.
Click on the Link below to
Check It Out!!